Friday 19 September 2008

Fridaaaaay

Well... nothing much happened today...
I am starting to enjoy Animations, I think I'm getting better at it. At the moment, we are making a lighthouse, our first graded piece. Mine will be the best of course. I will see if I can post it on here somehow when I am finished.

After school I was supposed to go to my friend's house to watch a film, Camp Rock, which is premiering in the UK tonight. I'd already seen it in America (making my friend very jealous lol) but I was going to watch it with her anyway. But then when I found out it was LMS's (my sister's) last day here afore she goes to Uni, I stayed home.

Tomorrow I am hopefully getting some new guitar strings for my steel string acoustic guitar xDDD my favourite one. I don't play electric guitar unfortunatly, I play classical or acoustic. I usually say acoustic, coz it sounds cooler. Classical makes me sound boring! Although I do play a lot of classical pieces, coz they sound sooo cool, when played fast. That's what I'm working on. I practice a couple of times a day, but only for like... 5 minutes or something. I play my favourite piece through a couple of times, and then do something else. I read notes, but sometimes download simple tab sheets off the internet.

That's enough of my ramblings for today, so...
Bye :D

No comments: