Tuesday 16 September 2008

Yay xD

Well, my mummy says I am allowed pictures, so I decided to try and put a few pictures of me and my best friends on here xD

The one below is me and my best friend Hannah :D We have been friends since nursery, and are as close as ever. My mum doesn't like her, for reasons I'm not going to go into! But they are understandable. All I can say is, people change! She is hilarious, and I love her to bits. The tiniest person in the world though. Seriously, I don't actually think she's even 5ft yet. Bless her heart.



This is me and Jack, another of my bestest friends. I love him loads :D He is really special to me (: We have been best friends for about a year, and he always has been able to make me laugh xD As you can tell, he is a bit gay. He denies it, but I know the truuuuth. We went out for about 6 months, but we are closer than ever now, as best friends :D Although recently (as in, the past week) we haven't talked that much, but I'm always optimistic :D



As you can tell, I am the one with black hair. NoodleCake is my name. Well, not literally. My mum's not that cruel lol xD
These aren't all of my friends obv, but the only ones I have pictures of me and them (:

4 comments:

Janet said...

Sorry honey, I'm just VERY protective of my babies :-)
Lots of love
Mummy
xxxx

Anonymous said...

.............................................................. I can't see a pictures of this cool girl called Annika :O :O :O :P only joking :] Glad you're still getting on with Jack, he's ace :]

xxxx

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new blog noodlecake!

Wai Ling x
(mum's friend)

Rosie said...

great blog!!!!!